Thursday, January 27, 2011

PLAIN & SIMPLE

Since I join this group, I always miss the boat because I was preoccupied with the job task, and I'm not used to having to catch the "T" to go home after work. And that day I remember I received an e-mail long time ago about missing a boat. Let's have pleasure to read about the plain & simple principle...

Plain and simple.
Worth to think about it.

ONE:
Don't miss the boat
.

TWO:
Remember that we are all in the same boat
.


THREE:
Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
FOUR:
Stay fit. When you're 60 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.


FIVE:
Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.

SIX:
Build your future on high ground.

SEVEN:
For safety's sake, travel in pairs.



NINE:
When you're stressed, float a while.
EIGHT:
Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.

TEN:
Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals
.

ELEVEN:
No matter the storm, when you are with God, there's always a rainbow waiting

Have a pleasure day! :)

Credit to Adi who e-mail this to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment